• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I almost gave the Vet Receptionist a heart attack

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
the other day :lol:
I was in the area and thought I'd pop in and check what VHD vac they use. When she realised it was me she had a look on her face like this :shock:
She was so relived when I told her neither bunny poorly was ill and laughed when I said I had bunny birthday cake in the oven :lol:

the other day :lol:
I was in the area and thought I'd pop in and check what VHD vac they use. When she realised it was me she had a look on her face like this :shock:
She was so relived when I told her neither bunny poorly was ill and laughed when I said I had bunny birthday cake in the oven :lol:

:lol:

I was in the vets collecting the dogs worming tablet and booking the buns in for their nail trimming last week and the vet walked through and said 'oh no, who is it this time?' - then she saw we had neither the dog or a carry case with us :lol:

I get that if one of the vets in our practice passes through when I'm booking an appointment or collecting flea stuff for the cats :oops:

Although if it is our vet she'll stop and ask about the Bionic Bunny :love: :lol:

:lol::lol: The receptionist offered to set me up a camp bed out the back last week :lol::lol:

Back