• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

when the vet called us in today

Aah, well I suppose she is a diddy one. Cute as could be too!!! Kisses to Mabel and Locklsley:)

I just get called. I think my vets don't want to be shouting my pets names across the waiting room. :lol:
Grimlock and Samus, chinchillas called Snake and Big Boss.

If I ever have to take my hamster... he's called Special Patrol Group... :shock:

Awww - soooo cute!!! :love:

My vet calls 'Lucky and Daisy Morrison' and it always makes me giggle and OH go like this :roll: :lol::lol::lol:

When we were leaving once, the vet said "Oh, by the way, Luckys mum...... " - i nearly wet myself laughing but i did think it was cute. :)

I just get called. I think my vets don't want to be shouting my pets names across the waiting room. :lol:
Grimlock and Samus, chinchillas called Snake and Big Boss.

If I ever have to take my hamster... he's called Special Patrol Group... :shock:

That made me roar with laughter then!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

ETA: My daughter got up to see what i was laughing at. :oops:

Mine just get called by their names and then my surname. I always think it sounds funny!
Pipkin's favourite vet calls him 'little man' when she's examining him. I think that's why he likes her cause I call him that too :)

Mine get called in by their names. They also did in our old vets aswell.

My mum used to cringe when she took my sisters hamster (found dumped under a bush in a cage with several others :shock: ) in as my sister had named him Mr Noel Vole :lol:

guess what she said,, when they normally say their names, or your name

well she said 'little mabel' :love:

That is so cute! I'm asked pet name and surname. My husband is glad it's not him going because they shout 'Floppy Duncan'!:lol:

As it's usually Cheeky at the vets her full name gets called with surname.....
....Cheeky bum Cu*****ton.... :shock::oops: It's on all her meds too.
Think I might have a word :D

Lol whenever I hear my vet shout 'Frankie Dunn' I wonder if it aught to be something you hear at an old people's home xD

It's not the worse though lol, I have Birdbaby Dunn the budgie and people tend to stare when that one is called out xD

I love it when I take Willow as she is 'Willow Way' which is a lovely name (my surname is Way). Peaches Way works rather well as well . .

When we take 'Carnation-Lily Lily Rose' they don't call her whole name which is a shame!

Back