• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor conti? :(

Emmz

Alpha Buck
I know people here, myself included, are not keen on buying animals from the store but I had to pop to P@H (Preston, Lancs) today for a second carry case for my newest bunny Pomme and saw this gorgeous guy/girl:
imag0040ld.jpg

The "giant rabbits" are contis, right? I am not too savvy with breed types. I decided to take a piccie as I really wanted to post about it.

I mention him/her here because they have a really red eye where the white should be and each time I see them it makes me feel quite sad. :(

I am worried that with the look of his eye no one will ever love him/her as they've been there quite a while. It cannot really be seen in this picture but the eye is really quite red - I am unable to accommodate such a large bun and was wondering if anyone can give him/her some love? They always look so sad. :cry:

Or at least, cross your fingers and hope someone soon does give them a loving home. :)

Trixie: Everything you can cross will help. :lol:

Nicola: I cannot fully remember - I don't think the head was drastically tilted. It might have been a little.

Trixie: Everything you can cross will help. :lol:

Nicola: I cannot fully remember - I don't think the head was drastically tilted. It might have been a little.

even a slight tilt requires vet attention asap. Might be worth ringing them or popping in and telling them :wave:

That emoticon always confuses me Trixie - did I say something bad?

even a slight tilt requires vet attention asap. Might be worth ringing them or popping in and telling them :wave:

I'm a bit low on fuel (and money to refill my car) to double check it but I will try to asap. :)

No sorry I was saying that the conti's head looks a bit tilted. I was't sure if it was the angle or if it really is.:oops:

That emoticon always confuses me Trixie - did I say something bad?

I'm a bit low on fuel (and money to refill my car) to double check it but I will try to asap. :)

Just ring them and say you are concerned :wave: hopefully they should check it out even if it's nothing a vet check won't hurt

I'll ring tomorrow then after my two trouble makers have been to the vet as I have to find my way alone before 9am agh. My boyfriend usually takes me but it working.

Back