PDA

View Full Version : Poor conti? :(

Emmz
07-02-2011, 08:08 PM
I know people here, myself included, are not keen on buying animals from the store but I had to pop to P@H (Preston, Lancs) today for a second carry case for my newest bunny Pomme and saw this gorgeous guy/girl:
http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/6430/imag0040ld.jpg

The "giant rabbits" are contis, right? I am not too savvy with breed types. I decided to take a piccie as I really wanted to post about it.

I mention him/her here because they have a really red eye where the white should be and each time I see them it makes me feel quite sad. :(

I am worried that with the look of his eye no one will ever love him/her as they've been there quite a while. It cannot really be seen in this picture but the eye is really quite red - I am unable to accommodate such a large bun and was wondering if anyone can give him/her some love? They always look so sad. :cry:

Or at least, cross your fingers and hope someone soon does give them a loving home. :)

Trixielover
07-02-2011, 08:10 PM
Got EVERYTHING crossed for this BEAUTIFUL girl/guy:)

Nicola1
07-02-2011, 08:11 PM
dont know if its just the angle of the pic but is the bun's head tilted?

Emmz
07-02-2011, 08:13 PM
Trixie: Everything you can cross will help. :lol:

Nicola: I cannot fully remember - I don't think the head was drastically tilted. It might have been a little.

Trixielover
07-02-2011, 08:14 PM
That's what I thought!:?

Nicola1
07-02-2011, 08:15 PM
Trixie: Everything you can cross will help. :lol:

Nicola: I cannot fully remember - I don't think the head was drastically tilted. It might have been a little.

even a slight tilt requires vet attention asap. Might be worth ringing them or popping in and telling them :wave:

Emmz
07-02-2011, 08:16 PM
That emoticon always confuses me Trixie - did I say something bad?

even a slight tilt requires vet attention asap. Might be worth ringing them or popping in and telling them :wave:

I'm a bit low on fuel (and money to refill my car) to double check it but I will try to asap. :)

Trixielover
07-02-2011, 08:17 PM
No sorry I was saying that the conti's head looks a bit tilted. I was't sure if it was the angle or if it really is.:oops:

Emmz
07-02-2011, 08:18 PM
Ah I get you. No my bad. :wave:

Trixielover
07-02-2011, 08:18 PM
But other people posted before I did so it looked like I was replying to you:oops:

Emmz
07-02-2011, 08:22 PM
Yeah we were both silly I think. :lol:

Nicola1
07-02-2011, 08:23 PM
That emoticon always confuses me Trixie - did I say something bad?

I'm a bit low on fuel (and money to refill my car) to double check it but I will try to asap. :)

Just ring them and say you are concerned :wave: hopefully they should check it out even if it's nothing a vet check won't hurt

Emmz
07-02-2011, 08:25 PM
I'll ring tomorrow then after my two trouble makers have been to the vet as I have to find my way alone before 9am agh. My boyfriend usually takes me but it working.