• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boarding help in Suffolk/Norfolk

Rose24

Warren Scout
Hello Everyone,

Just wondered if anyone could help? I have moved to Suffolk and am in need of a new bunny boarder in the surrounding area. I would need to find a boarder that houses indoor Bunnies; I don’t mind travailing if there is a fantastic place. I am going away for 2 weeks and so want to be confident that they are going to be well looked after. I have never left them for so long and feel a little bit panicked :lol: Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :D

Thanks

Cheryl (sgprescue on here) boards in Norwich (or used to at least), but isn't often online. Also Fidos pet shop in the Dixon Centre boards, in Norwich, but I don't know how much space they get. They charge £28 PW for a bun.

I can highly recommend someone near Bury St. Edmunds if that's of use to you?

Would be of use to me if not! Im only about 10 mins from there. I know theres a pet shop that does boarding in Fornham All Saints, but Ive never looked to see what theyre like tbh.

Thanks for replies :)

Does anyone else have any suggestions? I would really like to see a few :)

Cheers

I do know of another boarderer (much more into mid and main Suffolk), but I'm not as comfortable recommending her as I am the other, but I can let you know if you want.

Would be of use to me if not! Im only about 10 mins from there. I know theres a pet shop that does boarding in Fornham All Saints, but Ive never looked to see what theyre like tbh.

If you want to drop me a PM then I'll be happy to share with you.

Thanks everyone :)

When I google them a few come up but just want to know if anyone has stayed in any. Could look for somewhere near gatwick if anyone knows of anywhere? I would rather somewhere near suffolk/norfolk so I can use them whenever I go away for a short weekend etc... This is so hard :shock:

I will PM you now :)

Im in Essex so too far for you, unless you end up going from Stanstead I guess :lol:

Hope you find somewhere! x

We also do boarding if you were looking to travel

(my geography is awful, so don't know how far away it is :lol:)

Depends where you are in Essex? I dont mind travelling a bit for the perfect place :)

Im near Maldon, if you know where that is? :) CM9 postcode.

We have an indoor boarding room which a converted outhouse, with heating if needed, carpet/lino whatever you prefer, and access to outdoors runs if required in the day. full of toys, fresh veggie breakfast every morning etc :)

http://www.sunnydaysboarding.co.uk/

Mine too :lol:

I think you are too far away, thanks for the reply tho. I do appreciate all the advice I get on here. Can you recommend anyone you know?

Mine too :lol:

I think you are too far away, thanks for the reply tho. I do appreciate all the advice I get on here. Can you recommend anyone you know?

Unfortunately I don't know anyone your end, All i would say is visit the place first because many places are not as they seem and you wouldn't want to go somewhere and feel awkward about leaving your pets on the day of your holiday etc.

Unfortunately there isn't a great amount of indoor places around, but a good website is www.findpetboarding.com . or .co.uk im not sure! But have a look through there and call a few places and go visit etc. Anyone decent will be happier you want to look as you will seem responsible - i prefer people who want to look here, makes me feel better because I know they love their animals, anyone who wont let you check them out should be avoided :wave:

Im near Maldon, if you know where that is? :) CM9 postcode.

We have an indoor boarding room which a converted outhouse, with heating if needed, carpet/lino whatever you prefer, and access to outdoors runs if required in the day. full of toys, fresh veggie breakfast every morning etc :)

http://www.sunnydaysboarding.co.uk/

It looks lovely, I think your too far from here but I will speak to my partner and ask him how long it would take :)

Unfortunately I don't know anyone your end, All i would say is visit the place first because many places are not as they seem and you wouldn't want to go somewhere and feel awkward about leaving your pets on the day of your holiday etc.

Unfortunately there isn't a great amount of indoor places around, but a good website is www.findpetboarding.com . or .co.uk im not sure! But have a look through there and call a few places and go visit etc. Anyone decent will be happier you want to look as you will seem responsible - i prefer people who want to look here, makes me feel better because I know they love their animals, anyone who wont let you check them out should be avoided :wave:

Sorry Missy, I think I'm replying all over the place and confusing myself :lol:
I will look at the website thanks for that. I know I have to look at the place before I leave them, I am in no real rush as I do have a fantastic place up in Birmingham which I am leaving my bunnies with when I go away soon but I do need to find somewhere near by that I can trust too. I will have a look now. :)

Obviously you want somewhere local, theres no point coming all the way to essex if there is somewhere perfectly good near you, you have quite a wide area to look through so im sure someone will be able to help you :)

but im always here if you cant find anywhere

:wave:

Back