• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thumping at the vet

Happydays

Young Bun
I've just taken Murphy for his jabs and he was not impressed, ran off back into the pet carrier, gave her the largest thump he has ever thumped and turned his back on her! :lol: She did think it was funny - she had just been admiring how well-behaved he was and how cute *proud face* then he does that!

:lol: Once when I took Darcy and Beatrix to the vet - we were looking at Darcy while Beatrix was allowed to hop around the room which she did and then went back in her carrier and made the loudest thump ever! My vet calmly turned round and said "Beatrix! Do you use that language at home?":lol:

:lol: Once when I took Darcy and Beatrix to the vet - we were looking at Darcy while Beatrix was allowed to hop around the room which she did and then went back in her carrier and made the loudest thump ever! My vet calmly turned round and said "Beatrix! Do you use that language at home?":lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pie is always thumping at the vets and my OH. :roll: :love:

Back