• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A new bond - so happy for them

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Herman Bunster has been spending a bit of time with dave for the past few weeks, but today I have finally put him into Dave and Daisy's pen permanently :D:D

He has calmed down a lot and loves his new companions. I just need to work out what to do at feeding times now as although they all need grated veg due to dental problems Herman can't eat quick enough compared to Dave and Daisy :?

P2071501.jpg

Oh bless :love::love::love:

... Dave looks huge compared to Herman in that picture! I hope Daisy hasn't found out about Dave's many Valentines. ;)

Oh bless :love::love::love:

... Dave looks huge compared to Herman in that picture! I hope Daisy hasn't found out about Dave's many Valentines. ;)

Dave is a big boy, he is suppose to be a frenchie but is still very small for the breed. Daisy is a dwarf lop and Herman a mini lop, so I just need to add a German lop and I will have the full set :lol::lol: ( actually I did wonder if we ever get Toby neutered whether he would fit in with the group :? ;) )

Back