• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bored rabbits causing chaos in the living room!! aaaaah!!!

zayna1

Warren Scout
My two buns are really lively atm. They're on their 'free range time' as I type this, and they're going mad! I fenced off a corner of the living room to protect a potted plant, somehow monty got himself trapped inside and couldnt get out! So i pull him out, just to find bailey with half of her head stuck in a tissue roll tube :shock::??????? They're running around like MAD crashing in to things, binkying, knocking things over :lol: whats going on?? I've never seen them like this before! Is it because they've been stuck in the playpen all day? They have actually been sleeping all day long so maybe its hyper time?? wow I never know rabbits could get into so much!! (and now they're both attacking the wallpaper!!!) They dont really have any toys, except for a tunnel, but they have newspaper, cardboard boxes, toilet rolls stuffed with hay and treats....how to entertain bored buns??? eeeehhh i feel like any second they're going to pin me up against the wall demanding treats! :lol: silly ******* :lol:

:lol::lol:

Sounds like the bunny fun house! :lol:

Maybe you should get them more toys ;)

Sounds like they are having a good time though! :lol:

lol older bun just flopped, i think he's had enough FINALLY :lol: while little one is still as mad as before!! aaaah!!!!

Mine are the same, they have LOADS of boxes to chew on etc but she has chewed all my skirting boards.....paint off and down to the wood. I am not amused!

Back