• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

*Can this stay in general chat please?* Very annoyed

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
*mods can this stay in general chat please in case the girl I'm talking about sees it*

This morning I got a message on Facebook from a girl who I went to school with. I post regularly on Facebook with animal welfare updates, inevitably saying I disagree with irresponsible breeding. She said 'hi I saw your updates and your profile picture [saying 'Don't get a rabbit because it's the year of the rabbit'] and my bf is a farmer, he has 5 cute white baby bunnies for sale and 4 more ready in a month. Just £10 each are you interested?' I mean - really?? I was speechless.

Then I went to pick up some hay, a guy walked in and the woman who was serving me started talking to him. Apart from the rudeness of it, she asked 'oh have your rabbits bred yet' and he replied 'oh no they haven't so I'm getting rid of them'. Then started talking about the african pygmy hedgehogs and tortoises he breeds :evil::evil::evil:

*rant over* :angel:

can i just add that tis is in rabbit chat and not general chat :wave:
All i can say is some people are just so unbelieveable and stupid! :roll: I avoid pet shops when i can inc pets at home.

All i can say is some people are just so unbelieveable and stupid! :roll: I avoid pet shops when i can inc pets at home.

:oops::oops: I know I never realised

I don't care anyway, doubt she'll read it :lol:

Why would she do that? Unless it was to annoy you further. Dull moo! :roll:

As for P@H - i cant even go in that place. :censored:

I try to but the pet shop near me sells massive bags of the most gorgeous green farm hay for £1.25. It's the best stuff I can get for the little monsters :( they don't often have many animals in and they are kept in ok conditions, it's the customers who are idiots

Back