• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boarding Recommendations West Sussex/Surrey Border

Honeybean

Warren Scout
Hi
Can anyone recommend rabbit boarding in West Sussex/Surrey Borders please?

Thanks

Last edited:
The Duchess on here does boarding in Windlesham, she has the most amazing hutches, and is great with buns, i would have no hesitation leaving my buns with her :wave: not sure if she has a website but you could PM her on here :wave:

The Duchess on here does boarding in Windlesham, she has the most amazing hutches, and is great with buns, i would have no hesitation leaving my buns with her :wave: not sure if she has a website but you could PM her on here :wave:

Hi Louise, Windlesham is just over an 1 hour from me, so the Duchess might be a bit far. But its always good to know in case I don't get any other recommendations nearer to me. I would rather use someone that everyone recommends. Thanks. :wave:

Ideal places would be Midhurst, Haslemere, Godalming, Billingshurst, Guildford, Chichester. If you know of anywhere please let me know.

Might be a bit late, but...

Hi there,

I might be a bit late in replying to this, but I can fully recommend Bunny Bunkhouse in Fleet (www.bunnybunkhouse.co.uk). Anna has a great set-up (large sheds, lots of toys, and she is great with my two buns). Also, Jo at the Little Warrens in Farnborough is fab - similar set-up, large sheds with runs attached.

Good luck!

Back