• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nethies and Lionheads... Is it just me?

Zahirre

Warren Veteran
Well... I am a cross bunneh mummeh!
Dexie and Pumpkin hardly ever do binkies :( despite how much I do for them!
However, Tilly and Milly (the auction Nethie and Lionhead) are binkying to their hearts content! I've had about 20 binkies today in total from them both! And we're talking giant binkies with very cute paw flips at the end! It's amazing!

So... is it just me or do Nethies and Lionheads binky more? Are my lot just ungrateful or is it because these two are probably in lots better conditions now that I have them? I've never even seen 2 buns eat soooo much hay so happily and be so content just to nosey around and explore!!!!

Pics to come, I promise... But I've lost my camera :(

All my bunnies binky, but then I have 12 nethies, 3 lioheads, 1 wildie, 2 lionlops, 1 dwarf lop and a fat bunny who looks like she belongs in a lab (she is the biggest and fattest and a binky machine).

Nethies are more active for sure.

My lops rarely binky. Yet Nutmeg (half lion, half nethie) will binky occasionally and Smudge (half lop, half lion) will binky a lot. I think it's also to do with how much space they have had at a young age. My lops didn't have much space for their first year or two, neither did Nutmeg before she came here.

Ginger binkies all over the place, perhaps ~20 a day? (Dwarf Lop)
Biscuit does a few, but not as many, 2-3 a day? (Dwarf Lop)

Depends..... sometimes I dont see Rimmi binky for days, then he might have total binky fits..... but sometimes, he has LAZY binkys, whereby he shakes his head a little and kicks his heels, its so funny!!

Dexter does binkies... just no where near as often as these two!!! Pumpkin has binkied in the past but since having the babies, I've not seen any.
Dexie was a very sad bun for a few months though as he couldn't get to Pumpkin and the babies so maybe it'll change now :D
I guess it might help that the auction buns are only around 10 weeks old... my baby buns (Pumpkins litter) binky like crazy most days...
Dexie's binkies are more like jump and thump... not elegant little ones like the two babies (and his babies as well...)

Milly the Lionhead has just had a binky fit!!!!!!!!!!!

Ran round the cage 4 times and did probably a total of 12 binkies!!!!!!!! I'm giggling like a big girl now.....

Ahhh... as I type... 3 more binkies!!!!!!

3 again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And then 2...

1 again..............

And 2....

For goodness sake...

Still going!!!!!!!

Happy bunneh???????

Often those that have known suffering can really appreciate the good. Maybe that's what you're seeing?

Often those that have known suffering can really appreciate the good. Maybe that's what you're seeing?

I think it is in all honesty... When we picked them up on Saturday, they were in an awful mess. Wouldn't eat, wouldn't drink and were rather floppy. We witnessed no hopping or binkies all weekend. Last night, they suddenly perked up after lots of food... Today, they seem like they've just let themselves go!
I think they're happy... at least I hope so! I want to make these buns realise that life is ok after all...

Back