• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Excited for my visitor on Tuesday!

thenamesJT

Mama Doe
So Sashas owner is dropping her off at 6.30pm on Tuesday! Ill have her for a few days until I drop her off at Collielovers on Saturday. :D

Really looking forward to having a 3rd bun for a few days, plus shes got uppy ears which is a first for me as my 2 are lops! :D

Oooh Oooh! GOod Luck Jenny! :)

Make sure you take pictures, or there will be a good telling off miss! :no:

Shelly story is:

My cousins work friend has split with his girlfriend & works long shifts most days & nights so this little bun Sasha has been left alone in the house.

Ive offered to find her a new home & Collielover has kindly offered to take her in & help me find her a forever home. :love:

I dont feel like my hutch is big enough for 3 or I'd keep her myself! :lol:

Graham......ofcourse Ill take pics! :wave:

Shelly story is:

My cousins work friend has split with his girlfriend & works long shifts most days & nights so this little bun Sasha has been left alone in the house.

Ive offered to find her a new home & Collielover has kindly offered to take her in & help me find her a forever home. :love:

I dont feel like my hutch is big enough for 3 or I'd keep her myself! :lol:

Graham......ofcourse Ill take pics! :wave:

Ahhh thats so nice.. :love: Don't show pics because I will just end up with three buns :lol:

Good Luck with her! And post photos :wave:

and bond her and keep her and loooove her

Back