• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Total smattering of Charlee and Noah pics!

pigsforlife

Mama Doe
Have built up quite a number of photo's over the past 3 or so weeks so beware! :D

Being in the midst of a stinkin' hot summer, the majority of the time I find Charlee like so;
014-9.jpg

018-15.jpg

021-13.jpg

024-13.jpg

025-9.jpg

051-7.jpg

055-7.jpg

056-4.jpg

The juice bottle is filled with water. I then freeze them and on hot days they lie up against them, as Charlee is demonstrating here.
022-13.jpg

She would like to let you know that she doesn't JUST sleep, she also nomms holes in the sides of baskets to create new beds. :D
"MY room. Not yours hooman."
027-4.jpg

063-3.jpg

Occasionally she will snuggle with Noah, but for the most part it has been far too hot.
049-9.jpg

081-1.jpg

085-2.jpg

Noah being a book-end or a doorstop...whichever you prefer!
052-5.jpg

And would like to let you all know that a big dewlap and a lovely fleece blanket make for a very comfortable bed :D
065-8.jpg

Noah is making sure he keeps his figure just right.
077-4.jpg

A few more to come!

Always a treat to see Charlie and Noah. :love::love::love: I like the book-end/door-stop pose. I've also heard it described as 'rabbit loaf' and 'fur-puddle.' Spenser does it a lot.

Back