• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Well done Snowball! :D:thumb:

I'm very proud of Spenser because he took to litter-training very easily, although he was over a year old when I started, and unneutered. (Spenser was 7 months old when I got him).

snowball ALWAYS pees on my bed. (when in his pen, he uses the litter tray no problem)
know it's my fault, so no big deal, just wash the bedding
for weeks, i have been religiously placing him in the litter tray every time he has peed or pooped on my bed.
today - result :D

he calmly walked over and peed IN THE TRAY
I am so pleased :D:D:D:D
Still poops all over my bed, but hey, you win some you lose some :D

i am very proud of snowball!
what have your buns done that have made you proud?

Congrats :)

Ginger, when she Periscoped without falling over for the first time :love:

snowball ALWAYS pees on my bed. (when in his pen, he uses the litter tray no problem)
know it's my fault, so no big deal, just wash the bedding
for weeks, i have been religiously placing him in the litter tray every time he has peed or pooped on my bed.
today - result :D

he calmly walked over and peed IN THE TRAY
I am so pleased :D:D:D:D
Still poops all over my bed, but hey, you win some you lose some :D

i am very proud of snowball!
what have your buns done that have made you proud?

I thought you said that he hadn't been displaying any pre-neuter problems? Peeing on the bed is probably considered one of those puberty related things :p

Spenser has made me proud this afternoon by eating some of his new hay straight from the bag. This might not sound like anything special, but he's not the world's greatest hay-eater - getting better though. :)

Spenser has made me proud this afternoon by eating some of his new hay straight from the bag. This might not sound like anything special, but he's not the world's greatest hay-eater - getting better though. :)

:D:D:D:D:D

You'd of loved B&G at the weekend then Susie. Ginger managed to jump into the bag of hay, and sat there for a good 30 minutes just nomming :lol:

:D:D:D:D:D

You'd of loved B&G at the weekend then Susie. Ginger managed to jump into the bag of hay, and sat there for a good 30 minutes just nomming :lol:

Mine used to do this. Until Nutmeg weed in it :roll: Now it stays firmly out of reach :lol:

Mine used to do this. Until Nutmeg weed in it :roll: Now it stays firmly out of reach :lol:

Oh its always out of reach, it was just while i was topping theres up :)

Which im now off to do again.. :) For the 6th time today :shock:

Back