• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vibes for mabel (update from herself)

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
she is off to vets this afternoon, not sure if im being a fussy worried bunny mummy, but for last few days she seemed to have wet under her eyes alittle, and this morning i heard her make 2 choking/sneeze noises, looked at her nose and it was abit snotty

soo phoned vet and she is going in this afternoon, to be checked out

Last edited:
Oh big Vibes for Mabel hope she is ok xx

We always take both if we have a bonded pair :)

yeah think he'llkeep her warm :lol: and incase its anything that he may treating for too, even though he is ok

the only time i never took a bionded pair was when rosie got ill as she was there every week adn having to walk down there, its was lighter carrying her

got a lit off grandad later anyway :wave: need to fight the wind to get to shed for carrier :lol:

yeah think he'llkeep her warm :lol: and incase its anything that he may treating for too, even though he is ok

the only time i never took a bionded pair was when rosie got ill as she was there every week adn having to walk down there, its was lighter carrying her

got a lit off grandad later anyway :wave: need to fight the wind to get to shed for carrier :lol:

I always think they are a comfort for one another and cuddle up in the pet carrier together :D

its mabels ere wivs an updates, i gots some baytrils medicine bleurgh, mommy to give me twice a day

dey saids my chests/lungs sounds fine, and thinks its up in my head as i hads abit of watery eyes

mommy asked about me being thin, they said im small anyways soo told mommy not to worry, they weigheds me and i am 1kg, they saids im not overly thin but ims not fats either :lol:, just mommy comparing me to locksley at sames age

mommy handed in the Make mine chocolate campaign posters, and the nurse thoughts i was cutes, and dey never said the doggies in there where cutes just me mabels

love mabel

Back