• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I need some energy this way please

stranger23

Mama Doe
Well today im meant to be attaching the run onto the boys cage so they can have more space while the kids are awake (ive tried letting them be free range but someone will get hurt with the kids around) but ive woken up this morning with no voice feeling dizzy and like my head is about to explode i dont have any energy to do anything, i really hope i feel better soon if i dont then im not going to be able to do the run today :( i need some energy vibes so i can get this sorted out so my boys have loads of space to run around all day instead of having to sit in their cage and wait for the kids to go to bed

Thanks i really need it, i hate it when you plan to do something then when you wake up you feel to rough to do it, ive got to clean out some of my animals today to all i want to do is sleep

Back