• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Suzanne

Thanks. I don't know what happened :( She was fine, it came on so suddenly. She was struggling to breathe and looked a bit snotty - she's never had problems before. She went downhill so fast and I knew there wouldn't be time to get her to the vets, I didn't want her to die on journey. She was only 5 years old. My little girlie :( Poor Leo is alone now and I don't want to put her body back in with him incase it's contagious. I only lost Dandelion in December. :( (She's the white/spotty in my siggy)

I just saw that she was ill on facebook. How horribly fast :cry: I'm so, so sorry hun. She's comfortable and safe from any illness now *hugs*
Binky free Rosie xx

I am so sorry :cry:

It sounds as though it might have been acute pneumonia :cry:

RIP Rosie xx

I think you might be right Jane. I've done some research and all the symptoms seems to point to it. It happened so quickly though as she had not showed any symptoms prior. The only consolation is that I was with her when she passed. I'm a bit worried about Leo now. I didn't want to put her body with him so my dad burried her this morning. :(

Back