• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Love My Rabbits

I have totally fallen in love with my rabbits all over again:love:

Charlie is eventually letting me stroke him and he purrs away bless him:love:
Lola is just a full on snuggle bun and grooms me without fail every day:love:
Delilah is all of a sudden coming over wanting attention and sits and grooms my legs and feet:love:
Dougal is totally laid back and trusting and loves his snuggles I even get licked off him when he is feeling like it:love:

Who else is feeling totally in love with their rabbits?:D

:wave: me!

every time i have a week off work i get all excited coz i can really enjoy my buns without the ususal 'rush' the day brings and for once it wont be dark when i finally get to spend some time with them.

xx

Big time!!!

3001026-1.jpg

Oooh my heart!!!:love::love:

:D i guess you're lucky i know how much buns mean to all of us... otherwise... :lol:

i guess they can stay with you, i... suppose....

slinks off muttering

:D i guess you're lucky i know how much buns mean to all of us... otherwise... :lol:

i guess they can stay with you, i... suppose....

slinks off muttering

:D:D

"Can we go out now mummy? It's too hot in here!!"

All clear guys!!

"Phew!"

Night night - enjoy the American football. Your long lonnnnnnng night of American football!! :lol:

:censored: gloating much are we!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

every time i think i'll turn the computer off and snuggle down he shouts something at the tv and i know it is useless!!!!!!!!

Back