• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! Phoenix in Trouble!

VikkiVet

Mama Doe
Flamin' rabbit has dug up her litter tray all over the lounge floor THREE TIMES!!! :censored::censored::censored:

Don't know what's got into her - the other two are eating the distributed hay but she's just spreading it out everywhere and digging through it.

And she's attacked a box, the carpet and a cable!

And she's had the hiccups and a sneezing fit! What is up with this rabbit?!!!

Spring, perhaps? It's made Spenser a bit grumpy, but maybe he would be norty if he was indoors.

Um; Hollie has been uber norrtttyy lately! Digging up everything - Vetbed, fleece, cardboard boxes and just digging generally! Have to admit it's at this point I think I'm pleased she's an outdoor bunny 'cos I dread to think what we'd have left of our carpets if she was inside..... :shock:

I've put it down to Spring being in the air! She seems 'happier' at the moment though and not so grouchy!

Hope Phoenix calms down a bit for you...... and for the sake of your house...

this is bella.... permanently :roll:

ive given up hope of having a nice behaved bun, even jasper is a menace. all you hear in my house all night is 'bella dont touch that' 'japer get out of there' :roll:

Lola was mischevious yesterday! I chased her round the yard with an ivy leaf in her mouth!! She was NOT for letting it go!! Benson is his usual self - mummys boy!!:love::love:

All girls! What's in the air? Smoo's been at it too. Last year everyone was posting about boys with spring fever, it's all the girls this year. :shock:

As I read your post Munchkin went missing. Found him amongst a pile of half eaten poos and a wee in the middle of my bed. I daren't show you what he's done to the landing carpet and as I type he's chewing the rug... :evil:

Welcome to the world of Digging Bunnies :wave:

Go find my thread 'Biscuit Litter Tray Issues' and you'll see some real efforts there :)

Sorry but... :lol: :oops:

Although, George has chewed his mat overnight which is very unlike him, hes never been a chewer :? xx

It can't be the approach of Spring.

It's Summer here and our Chloe threw the contents of their huge litter box all over the living room floor last night.:roll:

Thanks Becky! :wave::wave::wave:

Yeah I guess its just spring madness, she always has been the more sensitive to that.

They are actually outside buns, they just come in for the evenings sometimes to hang out. They were actually supposed to be in to prove to my friend how easy they are to live with as he's thinking of moving in with us ..... nice job girls! :roll::roll::roll:

I gave her a fresh litter tray when I put them away, and kept the swept-up dug-out one in one of the spare recycling boxes so she can have a dig in it on the lawn today.

Think I'll check out your thread Graham, even just for morale support!

Back