• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A big difference in Peter compared to Flopsy

PrincessPinky

Mama Doe
Peter is running and binkying around my room, running in his tunnel, on and off my bed, running with his ball in his mouth, then you have Flopsy flopped out in the hay tray, not bothered to run anywhere or do anything anymore :cry:

Sometimes i feel like shes not happy anymore, she used to be running around and binkying before :cry: i dont know what happened.

They are 6 now.. Should she really be slowing down at this age? normal or not?

Pete is really loving life and she just seems to be 'retired' :lol:

Last edited:
Not sure - though 6 isn't that old, as rabbits can live for 10 years or more :? How long has Flopsy been like this? Is it worth a vet check-up to make sure there is nothing underlying?

Hi

she has been like it about a year now. :cry:

Really slowed down, eats and poo's are normal, she would just rather flop out somewhere than play or have fuss like Peter does :?

Hi

she has been like it about a year now. :cry:

Really slowed down, eats and poo's are normal, she would just rather flop out somewhere than play or have fuss like Peter does :?

Somebuns are like this i've noticed from reading RU.

I have a pair that are quite similar.

Ginger's 9 months old and loves to run around and be lively. Biscuit is 12 months old and does hop about, but loves his food and would happily flop all day if Ginger would let him.

Charlie's like this too, he's really lazy. He does binky at times but he much prefers to be flopped out! Preferably with me hand feeding him his fave treats inbetween naps :roll:

She is really lazy.

I mean if i hold a treat up in the air, Peter will stretch on his back legs to get it, when Flopsy just looks up then runs off :lol: not even interested in stretching to get it :shock:

She doesnt really move much :lol:

Back