• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ok own up, who was it?

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
Whose swapped my good Mischa for naughty Mischa?

So far this evening he's had a nibble of a Quality Street and spilt my drink. :? He is intent on getting on my bedside table and just generally wants everything i try to put in my mouth. :?

ETA. Oh he just got his teeth round my laptop cable too. Managed to get it off him before he bit it. :evil:

Hmmmm...... spring in the air perhaps?? :D xx

Maybe he's just feelin' he has to assert himself, bless him! Sounds like he's feeling ok anyway! :) xx

It was meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :wave:

I painted Oreos brown bits grey and did a quick swap - Oreo is a nawty bunnuh!

Hmmmm...... spring in the air perhaps?? :D xx

Maybe he's just feelin' he has to assert himself, bless him! Sounds like he's feeling ok anyway! :) xx

He's been like this ever since he's been on the metacam :shock: Maybe it gives him the munchies. :lol:

It was meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :wave:

I painted Oreos brown bits grey and did a quick swap - Oreo is a nawty bunnuh!

:eek:

Ahh. See that explains it - Metacam must do for bunnies what Calpol always did for me as a child...... :lol:

Marvin is a nightmare with chocolates...he once sprant into the living room, grabbed a chocolate (he was VERY aware he wasn't allowed them!) and then sprant straight back out, with me sprinting after him to tray and get the chocolate back.

Why do bunnies insist on eating things they shouldn't?!

Naughty Mischa :lol: Hmm I like the red ones too (and the orange, purple, green, gold....:oops::lol:) Nice to see him feeling better though eh? even if he is being a little monkey!

Back