• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eddie is flopped out

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
:love::love::love::love:

He keeps going over to look at the guinea pigs, I think he's lonely bless him. He's flopped out beside their cage now :love::love:

yeah :love::love::love: he loves cuddles you'll end up covered in hair though!

.... a sacrifice I'm willing to make :D I .... ahem...... groomed Lola and Bensons ears yesterday morning - yes I licked my rabbits ears and I'm proud of it (keep it to yourself though!!) Got more than hair on my clothes!! Lola liked it though! :love:

Do your guinea pigs smell as much as mine??!! I think mine have digestion issues their poo stinks!!! Are you bedding yours on fleeces still?

.... a sacrifice I'm willing to make :D I .... ahem...... groomed Lola and Bensons ears yesterday morning - yes I licked my rabbits ears and I'm proud of it (keep it to yourself though!!) Got more than hair on my clothes!! Lola liked it though! :love:

Do your guinea pigs smell as much as mine??!! I think mine have digestion issues their poo stinks!!! Are you bedding yours on fleeces still?

:lol::lol::lol: bunny love hey

Yes, yes they do. I have them on half and half - the boys have a run with fleeces and pads, and a cage with megazorb attached. The girls had a cage with megazorb and a dog crate with fleeces until they escaped from the dog crate by squeezing through the bars :shock: so they just have the cage at the minute

Bless Eddie! :love::love::love: Do you have a separate cage for him at the moment?

he's in a 7ft x 4ft run at the minute all on his lonesome :wave: if the bonding works out the four lops will have the run of upstairs when I'm in :) and the spare room as a base

Back