• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I love my babies so much xXx

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Here are my office 'mates' :love:

Fuss please mummy
100_2786.jpg

Ello mummy!
100_2810.jpg

I'll carry on eating my hay, nomnom
100_2801.jpg

100_2798.jpg

And one more of my little girl :love:
100_2821.jpg

I can't tell you how much i love these 2 they are my rocks! I spend half my day nattering away to them in between phone calls/paperwork etc :lol: xx

:love: i can see why you would want to spend all day with them, they are gorgeous. wish i could stay with my buns all day :( though i work in a pharmacy and i kinda doubt they would stay out of mischief :roll: x

Awww they are lucky to have their mummy with them all day. I miss my lot when I am not at home. I want a bunny web cam :D

:love::love::love:

Have they moved indoors permanently now?

Erm :oops: Well, apparently they are moving outdoors in the spring ;) We moved house in August last year and the garden was awful. Its clear now, just needs landscaping this year but their shed is up (although Lottie and George have told me they would love to live in it) ;)

They would have more room outside, at the moment theyre in the office, so probably have around 10ft x 7ft spacewise, we have 3 puppy pens around the edge to stop them eating the walls!

:love::love::love::love::love:

Lovely to see you around aswell Becky :love: :wave:

Thank you Louisa, thats so kind :love: Im still here just dont post often, like to keep myself out of trouble :lol:

Awww they are lucky to have their mummy with them all day. I miss my lot when I am not at home. I want a bunny web cam :D

To be fair, im not here all day :( Its my 'RSPCA' office, so im there when i get home which is like 4pm to 9/10pm. They come running over when i arrive home :love: They dont want to live in the shed ;)

Thank you all, Ronnie and Lola send kisses! :love: xx

Back