• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RWA Bunny Buddies leaflet

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
I was on the RWA website while I couldn't get on The Forum earlier this evening, and came across their Bunny Buddies leaflet. Hadn't seen this one before. Of course it wasn't news to me that buns do better in pairs ... but it did send me on a bit of a guilt trip. I can't even claim I didn't know about the pairs thing before I got him, and wish I'd had him neutered and set up with a friend earlier. Now that I know and understand better the space requirements of rabbits I have to somehow push through improvements to his condo before I can even think about it. First step, though, is the visit to the Plum Fairy...

You're doing your best for him - keep going but don't feel guilty! It's all in a lifetime - maybe someday soon, he'll be minus a couple of plumbs and plus a wifeybun and a desres!!

Back