• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bun just pulled a key off the computer keyboard

loppy ears

Warren Veteran
I was sat by the back door cuddling both buns and on RU when she just leapt onto the keyboard and the f key came off, its gone back on now but she has been banned from trying to join in with RU.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I can't let Blackie near my laptop.....he always wants to type rude words :roll:

I am lucky she did not try and eat it, my pets have an habit of doing things which may need a vet on weekends and bank holidays.

It's a good job its not Blackie who writes the poems then.

I am lucky she did not try and eat it, my pets have an habit of doing things which may need a vet on weekends and bank holidays.

It's a good job its not Blackie who writes the poems then.

Oh yes - a very good job! He does a good line in dodgy limericks tho ;)

imagine if your lot had RU accounts blackberry and co :shock::shock:

mine love to walk over the keyboard :roll: no pulling keys off yet though, although Castiel likes to eat the buttons on the remote control

imagine if your lot had RU accounts blackberry and co :shock::shock:

mine love to walk over the keyboard :roll: no pulling keys off yet though, although Castiel likes to eat the buttons on the remote control

I think they just use Blackberrys account:lol:

one day we will log on only to find all the RU buns have made lots of threads during the night how many do you think would end up locked?

Castiel just wants to stop you watching TV

Clovers threads would all revolve around food

Dan's threads would be full of pictures of hot does

Buttercup's threads would be.....well.....Buttercup says he too dignified to join a forum :oops:

And Blackberry's threads - yes, they would all end up locked :lol:

Buttercup's threads would be.....well.....Buttercup says he too dignified to join a forum :oops:

Which Buns would be mods?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: the same happened to my laptop which was only a month old, ony replace bun with cat, she actually snapped the clips though, and my poor laptop has had to go in for repairs :(
im having to use my old one which i slightly killed while drunk :shock:

they crashed the forum didn't they? didn't they?? :no:

you're probably right, the question is which ones?

Well I think my girlie bun rather likes Blackberry (but do not tell her husbun), so she may be involved and I think a few other buns have been showing a naughty side this evening, Do all your buns have alibis?

Well I think my girlie bun rather likes Blackberry (but do not tell her husbun), so she may be involved and I think a few other buns have been showing a naughty side this evening, Do all your buns have alibis?

well Eddie and Grace are in here with me, but Castiel and Ruby can't account for their whereabouts, and they do like to destroy things. And Lucy will get involved in anything she shouldn't...

they crashed the forum didn't they? didn't they?? :no:

Well, I tried 3 times to reply that I thought Big & Beige would be good mods....and non of those messages made it! Perhaps that's the forum saying 'no' to that idea.......

Can#t blame Blackie for this one - he was tucked up in bed :p

Back