• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

meet bobby

demelza

Warren Scout
i went to p@h on monday and there was little rabbit in the adoption bit with a sign saying v.v.v aggresive. well i went in again today and he has come home with me. he is not aggresive, he is scared as he has not been handled. even my little girl can pick me up which is quite funny seeing the girl and p@h would pick him up. i have to go in pick him up my self.
i have booked him in with my vets for injection and then i will have him neutred to hopefully bond with my lonely girl.
027-6.jpg

028-7.jpg

excuse spelling

AAWW...hello Bobby!
Ahh how lovely!!!:love: When we bought Gerald from P@H we fell in love immediately, the assistant said that he'd been there a few weeks as folks weren't buying at that time. We kept him 'in', had him 'done' before introducing him to the girls. It all went well, although sadly we've since lost one of the does. But the remaining couple have bonded well . :thumb:

Back