• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

How long can................

Doghouse135

Mama Doe
............. you keep pellet 'slurry' for, in the fridge.

I'm syringe feeding a guinea at the minute and I liquidised some pellets, water, carrots and spinach.

I've kept it in pots in the fridge and I'm warming it through before feeding to Mojo but I was wondering how long you can keep it like that.

Anyone know ???? :?

when i did this for my cat, i only kept it until the next day.
i just made really small portions at a time so not much was wasted

Thanks - the trouble is, I have to make quite a lot otherwise my liquidiser doesn't liquidise it :roll: :lol:

Might make him something else tomorrow then ;)

Back