• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RSPCA Adoptions

Sue

Mama Doe
I'm curious, a website is currently advertising 2 bonded does for free, which were adopted from the RSPCA - do the RSPCA not take them back if required? Do rescues usually have a Returns Policy?

I'm curious, a website is currently advertising 2 bonded does for free, which were adopted from the RSPCA - do the RSPCA not take them back if required? Do rescues usually have a Returns Policy?

Yes, the majority of RSPCA's have it in the contract that they will take them back. What area are these people from?

Ah, ok. Had that been local here I would have been going to get the bunnies :lol: I'm not going to Slough. But It might be worth alerting the local RSPCA and also telling the owner too.

When I adopted buns from the RSPCA we had to sign saying that the bunnies would be brought back to them if we could no longer look after them.
Hope these bunnies will be ok!:)

Back