• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beano and Gordon think....

Liz47

Wise Old Thumper
... Sunday afternoons should be for relaxing! They've spent most of the afternoon asleep crammed in their smallest litter tray! :lol:

"Gordon, your mane is in my face!"

pic1.jpg

pic4.jpg

pic5.jpg

And some ones from last week when they went in the sun room to play so I could clean out their shed whithout 'helpers'! :)

"Are you taking more pictures mummy?!"

pic7.jpg

pic6.jpg

pic3.jpg

And Beano looking rather tubby! She has been weighed and the vet said she isn't overwieght, he can feel her spine just right :)

pic2.jpg

:)

Bless them! :love::love::love: I imagine sleeping next to Gordon could be a bit tickly. :lol: Is that Gordon washing his face in the last picture of him?

Thanks :D I love watching them washing too :love: I thought I'd take some pics today whilst I had most of the afternoon to spend with them but today they were being lazy buns! I had my notebook out with me so I drew some sketches of my guinea pigs too, will try to draw the bunnies another day :) It's nice just to sit and watch them going about their day, the buns did a lot of flopping, grooming and munching hay today :D :love:

Back for another look. :oops: Beano looks very pleased with her pile of hay. Are they both good hay-eaters?

Thankfully yes, both will tuck in when I top it up for them :) In fact I've just been in to do my last check on them and say goodnight before I'm busy getting things done for my frogs and rats and they were both nomming hay then :love:

Back