• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The life of Rizzo,Dutch Rabbit aged 4

DUTCH4

Young Bun
Hi i am new to here and i would like to tell you about my 4 year old dutch rabbit called Rizzo.
Does any other rabbit owner foind that their rabbits love the vets?as mine does!
When he was just over a year old he fractured his right toe and was in plaster for 13 days. For some reason he pulleds out fur from his tummy and aroyund his back legs every febrauary for 2 years now and stores it in his mouth,we take him to the vets every time and have done tests but they have not found anything.But he is taking the role of a female even thought he lives alone except for a few cuddy toys.If anybody has any ideas why he does this,could you help me?as we have just found out that he pulled out some fur today.
his most recent trip to the vets was resulting in the fact that he pulled his toe nail out on his run late last year.
Im always on the edge of my nerves worrying about him, im sure he has a book of his own on health problems that he can go to the vets for, i think he reads it when im not looking. I love him the way he is, i would not change him for the world.

AAWW, sorry to read this, could it be stress? or perhaps trying to communicate something?(like he wants a female:lol:). Myones don't like the vets, it's a rural one with a strong 'essence of dog' about it.
Hope some else can be of better help!

Back