• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone else got bunnies who are detesting this wind?

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
Some of mine are fine, but others just hate, hate, hate it, but I can't make it better for them other than try and shelter them as much as possible.

Who else has some wind-stressed bunnies?

Tigger & Eeyore aren't liking either..... have only put their noses into the run since Friday morning......
Now geting a bit grumpy..... Eeyore even growled at me this morning as if it was my fault!! :lol:

Tigger & Eeyore aren't liking either..... have only put their noses into the run since Friday morning......
Now geting a bit grumpy..... Eeyore even growled at me this morning as if it was my fault!! :lol:

:lol: Well of course its your fault, you're supposed to make eveything ok. :lol:

My very happily bonded buns have started fighting and I'm thinking this may be due to such high winds. I've had to seperate them as the fighting became very nasty.
We've been away for 3 night to Paris and came home to find our garden in a total mess due to the wind.
Do you think stress of the wind could of brought the fighting on?

I've just put the Cookie Monster out with Harriet and he is binkying like a gooden. The wind in his mane! LOL

OntheGrass002.jpg

My very happily bonded buns have started fighting and I'm thinking this may be due to such high winds. I've had to seperate them as the fighting became very nasty.
We've been away for 3 night to Paris and came home to find our garden in a total mess due to the wind.
Do you think stress of the wind could of brought the fighting on?

That's rough.

Very possibly. With the 'wrong' rabbits in the group.

All mine are ok to be honest :?

I've been sat out there with them during the worst (Yes I am a crazy mofo) but wanted to make sure they are ok. They're just behaving as normal, nibbling, pooping, and of course I have bales and bales of hay in garage so they are all warm in their beddie areas. Mine are pretty sturdy, hardy outdoor buns and always have been. :)

Dan, Clo & Butters aren't bothered, but I don't think Blackie's too keen - he doesn't mind a stiff breeze, but this is really strong at the moment.

Mine have been out playing, they do seem to like the wind, lots more Binkies today...Dolly's maine been blowing too!!

They're not bothered by the wind, they just dont like the noise of the fence panels or the aviary roof rattling

They're not bothered by the wind, they just dont like the noise of the fence panels or the aviary roof rattling

I suspect this is what is getting some of mine. Roger is better today because i stoppe some stuff rattling. I reckon they must be shattered.

My wee Millie is absolutely petrified. I had let them out in the garden in the morning and by night it was really howling. When I went out to feed them she just stayed with her back to the fence refusing to move. Normally when I go out to shut them in they both come running up to me ready for their tea. In the end I had to resort to trying to shepherd her into the hutch which was really stressful but she wasn't going to make it there without me.

Back