• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Barry the Bun in the play pen today.

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
Put Barry the Bun in the play pen this morning and he did binky's galore it was wonderful to watch such a happy bun. He has also found a friend in Chudleigh Flint who lives next door to the play pen. Chudleigh is such a grumpy little nethie but he is lovely natured with all the other bunnies here that come in contact with him including his new pal Barry the Bun. :)

Barry6-2-11002.jpg

Barry6-2-11003.jpg

Barry meets Chudleigh Flint.
Barry6-2-11005.jpg

"Me think's I like Chudleigh" said Barry.
Barry6-2-11006.jpg

Barry6-2-11009.jpg

Barry6-2-11011.jpg

Barry6-2-11013.jpg

Barry6-2-11015.jpg

Barry6-2-11016.jpg

Barry6-2-11022.jpg

Barry6-2-11023.jpg

Barry6-2-11024.jpg

Awwwwwwww, lovely pictures, aren't your bunnies clean and tidy:shock::lol:

That's what I was thinking. :lol: Our conservatory is a tip, and Spenser is only in it for a couple of hours daily. Better tidy up before my parents come home from their holiday.

That's what I was thinking. :lol: Our conservatory is a tip, and Spenser is only in it for a couple of hours daily. Better tidy up before my parents come home from their holiday.

:lol: that's just what I was about to say as well!! My brother says my house is a 'poop arena' because there's always bunny poop everywhere even though I sweep it up every day :roll::lol:

I would love to be one of your bunnies Maysie! Your set ups are just perfect

:lol: that's just what I was about to say as well!! My brother says my house is a 'poop arena' because there's always bunny poop everywhere even though I sweep it up every day :roll::lol:

I would love to be one of your bunnies Maysie! Your set ups are just perfect

Nicola you are welcome to come and be one of our bunnies anytime you can share with Barry the Bun :lol::lol:

If you are ever passing this way please feel free to call and see us you will be very welcome :wave:

Nicola you are welcome to come and be one of our bunnies anytime you can share with Barry the Bun :lol::lol:

If you are ever passing this way please feel free to call and see us you will be very welcome :wave:

:lol::lol: I would love to share with Barry the Bun

I would love to, when we have a bit of money together we are going to buy a house in Durham, then I won't be far away at all :wave:

Back