• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bargain hutch in Dewsbury 3 tier 6 x 2 x 2 currently £100 (ebay)

I often wonder how would you reach the top level to clean out on a hutch which is so high?

its quite easy actually as its only actually around 4 ft high, even the the whole thing is about 6ft high, if it was a 4 tier then you would struggle :lol:

i love my 6t 3 tier :oops:

I've e-mailed Sue's Rabbit Rescue in Dewsbury with a link just in case they are interested - it would be great bargain accommodation for a rescue.

I often wonder how would you reach the top level to clean out on a hutch which is so high?

I think the worst aspect is the stuff you're sweeping out would be level with your face on the top hutch so you'd have to be careful not to get a face/mouthful :lol::lol:

If I was to get that hutch or a three tier similar though, I'd make the top level living space only so there was minimal mucking out on the top level.

Why do these things always come up so far away from me?

I usually find that as well, but this one is only about 25 miles or so from me. and it says it's T&G, which looks to include the back panels ...urm....

Last edited:
Back