• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Opinions please. . .

Its 4ft by 1.7ft- no where near big enough for a bunny, despite having three floors.

If they have to be caged it needs to be at least 6ft by 2ft.

God that's so expensive! you could buy and make an NIC cage for much less and have it purpose built for your bunnies and their needs and the space you have available.

I personally think that's a complete rip off. Sorry.

It does. :D

Personally I would spend the money on a dog crate and or some nic cubes. It would probably work out cheaper and give them more space. Although that cage has a lot of storeys it doesnt have space to do a lot of hops in one go. Or were you thinking of having it as a base for indoor freeranging? If so its fab but a dog crate would be cheaper

Thanks guys. all the outdoor buns have alot more space I have to admit. And at the moment the mini's have alot more floor space than this cage has to offer but I was looking for a way to try to contain some of the hay. Will re think me-thinks. They do get free-range time as well but would like a hutch that gives them enough space when they aren't free-ranging. Best of both worlds!
x

I've seen that type of cage 'in the flesh' and IMO, the ramps are WAY too steep to be used safely. Personally, I don't think the cage is big enough, sorry :(.

I have seen this cage in a store and really didnt like it the ramps dont look safe and it isnt wide enough i pushed on the ramps and they gave in way to much.....

That's why I love this forum:D. I may have to get my creative juices flowing with some nic cubes as suggested. Thanks guys!

Back