• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny talk backfired - i got attacked!! :|

I got sick of Dolly her digging at the carpet by the wardrobe so i started going on my hands and knees and leaning towards her (about 2 feet away) and stomping my hand. she usually runs off and does something else for half hour or so but this time she obvs though f**k you! ... She growled, lunged and scratched my face!!! :shock: :lol: i cant believe she stood up to me, im 20 times bigger!

While i find it amusing, im a little shocked and a little dissapointed. I know to her it looked like i was challenging her and i guess if i was another rabbit shed have responded like that. But im huge compared to her. I dont want her to end up responding to me like this all of the time, but i dont know how to stop the digging.

They have a digging box by the wardrobe and an old carpet sample under the wardrobe too. She pulls the sample out and either digs under the wardrobe or digs the carpet right next to the sample piece :roll: Its not a problem with Marley, i just clap my hands from the other side of the room and say "NO" but Dollys a bit of a ******!

Last edited:
Aww! Hope you are ok!! Wow! What a brave wee bun! :p

:lol: Tell me about it! Nethie VS Great Lolloping hoomin!

I bet she was just thinking "get off the floor you stoopid hoomin, ill 'ave you!" Shes not aggressive at all though, just head strong and very vocal at times. Shes been with Marley a year and although they love eachother to bits, she still challenges him at times.

yuri is like this and we live in rented accommodation so she cant do this I use the clapping technique and unfortunately have had to use the bitter spray it works but you have to spray it daily so it can be expensive

:lol: Tell me about it! Nethie VS Great Lolloping hoomin!

I bet she was just thinking "get off the floor you stoopid hoomin, ill 'ave you!" Shes not aggressive at all though, just head strong and very vocal at times. Shes been with Marley a year and although they love eachother to bits, she still challenges him at times.

Thats the nethie attitude, Im telling you, they are well cheeky and determined to do what they damn well want to ! Especially if hooman likes disapprove!! :lol:

My Rimmi is really vocal, its so funny! If you pick him up, he grumbles and grunts! :p

Thats the nethie attitude, Im telling you, they are well cheeky and determined to do what they damn well want to ! Especially if hooman likes disapprove!! :lol:

My Rimmi is really vocal, its so funny! If you pick him up, he grumbles and grunts! :p

:lol::lol: Marley is a total softie, he just doesnt like to be picked up much. I love them to bits, though they drive me mad, and they make me laugh so much!

Sounds like Nutmeg :lol: When I lay on the floor I usually make sure I lay flat so I'm not 'taller' than them.

Back