• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Gotcha Day....

Jasper! :D Ok well it wasn't today :oops: These pics and the video are from the 14th January, the 1 year anniversary of me bringing Jasper home. I love him soooooo much and woudn't change him for the world. :love:

He loved his cake too! :D (excuse my voice in this video, it isn't that deep :lol: )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S21VnGzB6do

Mummm you took da photo cans I eat again now?
DSCF0665.jpg

Fine den, you cans have anuva
DSCF0661.jpg

Yummyyy Apple now :D
DSCF0659.jpg

DSCF0658.jpg

And here's a photo of him with his best friends :love: He had always been friends with Tinkerbell, that was an easy bond, love at first site but as Mischief hated him I thought they'd never bond and gave up. I then rescued Blossom to live with him. :) Only to find out they hated each other and then guess what happens? Mischief decides to like him! :roll: :lol: I can't imagine them not being together now. :love:
DSCF0800.jpg

Oh and to those who don't know, I hope to bond Blossom with them in Feb half term. It will be difficult but I have hope because look what happened a few weeks ago. ;) I started bonding but had to split them up because I didn't have time to stay with them long enough and just couldn't risk them together, I did for one night but Blossom was frightened of them and I couldn't risk it. :(
4buns.jpg

4.jpg

Last edited:
Brilliant! :D:thumb:Those are great photos and I loved the nomming video. :love: Is that dried carrot noms Jasper has in the dish? :wave:

Brilliant! :D:thumb:Those are great photos and I loved the nomming video. :love: Is that dried carrot noms Jasper has in the dish? :wave:

Thanks :D I can't remember now, it was gone within a day especially when the others started to share it with Jasper! :lol: It could have been but I think it was carrot flavoured treats. :)

Those pics are great :D I love the first one, he's got such a cute face! :love: Looks like you had a great gotcha day Jasper! :)

Awww, I love Jasper!:love::love::love::love:
:love:Happy Belated Gotcha Day Jasper!!:love::love::love::love:
He's very lucky to have such a great Mummy, that cake looks yummy, I would have been tempted to try some myself:p:lol:

Back