• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Starting the garden tomorrow!

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Going to be renovating the garden a little tomorrow, having a big tidy, and making it look a lot neater. Then at 1:30pm approx, my girls new aviary is being delievered! (Thanks Twigs :love:)

Then I just need to sort with mum when she is getting her new shed, so I can knock the old one down (It is falling to pieces anyway!) and put the aviary up where it stands.

Oh, and dismantle the hay shed (will wait until I am on last bale with a delivery on standby for ease!) and move it next to the girls kennel!

Overall I am hoping the garden will be complete in 2 months time :love:

Sounds like it is going to be great, looking forward to seeing photos when it is all done.

I am still waiting for a tree person to come and fell a tree which needs to come down in my garden before the kennel people can deliver my kennel and run, they say they are really busy due to the weather.

I am surprised in this weather that the wind hasn't taken care of your tree! :shock:

There will definately be photos of the finished garden! Complete, hopefully, with some pretty flowers in bloom.

You're lucky you've got weather nice enough to do some work in the garden :wave:
Everything sounds lovely -- before and after piccies please!!

Back