• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how on earth do i stop her?

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
poor bluebells gone nuts...shes grooming bertie like merlin used to...and again its a case of overgrooming....raw and sore patches....he keeps chasing her when it hurts......but likes her grooming his face..and he loves grooming her face and ears.

any idea why they do this?

even better..how do you stop em:shock:

I maybe wrong, but did someone on here have the same problem before? And they put like a t-shirt on the rabbit that was being licketested!

I wonder if there is something harmless but distasteful that you could put a drop of on his head?

noo tis not his head or face shes overgrooming!! tis from the base of his tail to up between his shoulderblades and its about 6 or 7 inches wide the strip:shock:

angie i do wonder because merlin did it there too..esp at base of tail to hip level.

willow never did it..bandit never did it......and biffy boff NEVER did that to him..BUT she overdid his eyes and often niped them to make him sit still!!

i darent try a t shirt..wot size for a 5.2kg frenchie?:shock:

i say bluebells after the balaclava...she sneaks up on him and grooms him.....hes ok then ouch...and theyre off!!:lol:

online somewhere said it was boredom:shock::?

Back