PDA

View Full Version : how on earth do i stop her?

purplebumble
05-02-2011, 10:57 PM
poor bluebells gone nuts...shes grooming bertie like merlin used to...and again its a case of overgrooming....raw and sore patches....he keeps chasing her when it hurts......but likes her grooming his face..and he loves grooming her face and ears.

any idea why they do this?

even better..how do you stop em:shock:

MopsyMops =]
05-02-2011, 10:58 PM
I maybe wrong, but did someone on here have the same problem before? And they put like a t-shirt on the rabbit that was being licketested!

Georgeypudding
05-02-2011, 11:02 PM
;4374014']I maybe wrong, but did someone on here have the same problem before? And they put like a t-shirt on the rabbit that was being licketested!

I did this, but if its his face you cant really put a tshirt on that :lol:

bunnymadhouse
:shock:..no advice im afraid .. :? dio you think she klnows hes "not right " :?

MopsyMops =]
I did this, but if its his face you cant really put a tshirt on that :lol:

Good point :oops::oops: ... unless it was some sort of bunny balaclava?!

Justine
05-02-2011, 11:03 PM
:shock:..no advice im afraid .. :? dio you think she klnows hes "not right " :?

I would agree to this. They just know.

Georgeypudding
05-02-2011, 11:04 PM
;4374032']Good point :oops::oops: ... unless it was some sort of bunny balaclava?!

:shock::lol::lol::lol:

Stator
05-02-2011, 11:38 PM
I wonder if there is something harmless but distasteful that you could put a drop of on his head?

purplebumble
06-02-2011, 12:21 AM
noo tis not his head or face shes overgrooming!! tis from the base of his tail to up between his shoulderblades and its about 6 or 7 inches wide the strip:shock:

angie i do wonder because merlin did it there too..esp at base of tail to hip level.

willow never did it..bandit never did it......and biffy boff NEVER did that to him..BUT she overdid his eyes and often niped them to make him sit still!!

i darent try a t shirt..wot size for a 5.2kg frenchie?:shock:

i say bluebells after the balaclava...she sneaks up on him and grooms him.....hes ok then ouch...and theyre off!!:lol:

online somewhere said it was boredom:shock::?