• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our New Addition

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
This gorgeous girlie came to live with us today, I drove down to Surrey this morning and met Demons_Soul who was fostering her, lovely to meet you Anna:wave:

Although she is terminal we really hope that she has some quality time left to spend with us

It was a very long journey but KK was very good, she seems to have settled in quite well

KrispyKreme002x2.jpg

KrispyKreme010x2.jpg

KrispyKreme011x2.jpg

This is her original story

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=267633

Last edited:
Awwww what a beautiful little lady, it's wonderful she is with you and will get to have the best most comfortable chance of living out her days, I hope she surprises us all and has many more to come :love::love:

I'm so glad she has a home!! I kept looking at her thread before and my heart was breaking, I was so desperate to hear she'd found a loving home.. Now she has :D

She's beautiful, I hope she has a long and comfortable life with you :love::love:

She's absolutely beautiful Theo :love::love::love:

Thank you for giving KK her forever home - she has truly landed on all four paws xxx

me and the OH have been following her thread obsessively peeking in to see how thigs where with KK glad shes got a forever home :D

She is a total stunner Theo! Her story is so sad :cry: I hope karma sorts out her previous owners for their recklessness on hers and her sisters bodies! :cry:

Back