• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Indoor toys?

:wave: Hi as it's been quite cold lately, I have been bringing Blossom in for exercise. But before anyone starts to worry, she lives in a shed so it isn't a very cold temperature and of course she has lots of hay and when she comes inside, she stays in the dining room and/or kitchen with the heating off. I'm the one who suffers :oops: :lol: Just kidding, I just wrap up warm. :p

Soooo as all their toys are outside and a bit muddy from being in the run or are really messy type toys that they rip up, I'd like advice on some nice tidy toys please? :D What do you use as toys for your indoor buns that don't make a mess? I'd like a selection of indoor toys for when Blossom comes inside. I would use messy toys like willow balls that get destroyed but my parents aren't too happy about that. :oops:

The tunnels from pets at home fold away, pop up tent, little rattles and jingle balls, treat ball with food in I have found it keeps my buns busy for a while and cardboard boxes:wave:

Oggie loves his tunnel, I'm hoping to get two more soon so it can be a little warren for him :love:

He also has his box, which he loves. I cut a whole in the side and then leave the other side open so he can go and hide or binky through it.

He has the yellow pages which he has almost destroyed - he loves digging it and chewing it.

He also has a rattle ball which I put food in. I think he only likes it 'cos of the food tbh :lol: but it keeps him amused for awhile.

He has a box lid which he flicks about and then the other half of the lid has shredded newspaper in it, which he likes to move about and dig in. I also hide pellets in there sometimes.

He also loves to pick up and throw the brush and pan thing. Favourite thing ever.

He also has my old make up case thing which he digs in.

Oh, I also carpeted my whole room just for him to chew and dig it aswell! :roll:

Looks like you have plenty suggestions already, but just wanted to say I have Spenser indoors for a couple of hours most days. He mainly sticks to the conservatory because it is unheated, but I do let him in the living-room as he has more room to binky. He's also easier to catch in the living room as there are fewer things that he can hide under. :roll::lol:

¬_¬ yuri plays with my keys sometimes runs off with them which is fun when I have to find them in the morning ¬_¬

¬_¬ yuri plays with my keys sometimes runs off with them which is fun when I have to find them in the morning ¬_¬

Back