• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Milo and Fudge say 'Thank you aunty Becki!'

abbymarysmokey

Wise Old Thumper
Milo and Fudge have been busy inspecting a mahoosive box of Hay Experts goodies from Becki (Becki xX). A very big thank you from me and all the bunnies :love:

Fudge opens the box:

P1000126.jpg

Milo chooses which toy he wants to play with first:

P1000129.jpg

P1000125.jpg

What a lovely gift and great to see these two lads again:D

They're doing great at the moment Jill. Milo has gone all lively and doesn't wobble on his back end as much as before, and Fudge has got over the infection in his gums. They're both looking a bit scruffy atm though, I think the warmer weather has started all the buns moulting :roll:

They're doing great at the moment Jill. Milo has gone all lively and doesn't wobble on his back end as much as before, and Fudge has got over the infection in his gums. They're both looking a bit scruffy atm though, I think the warmer weather has started all the buns moulting :roll:

I think the slightly scruffy look rather suits them. :love: Spenser isn't moulting yet - it will be fun when he does as he has quite long fur. :roll:

Back