• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Dudley (rspca case)

littleboots

Mama Doe
After losing my beloved bun Sammy .. his partner Sadie has been left alone..
Ive another bonded pair... but felt a trio wasnt the option...
After a call to Bunny Burrows.. I found this lovely boy who I have named Dudley...
Poor boy has been in the vets for 4 months (cruelty case) and has only recently been "handed over"
He is less than 2 years old.... came from a breeder:censored: and has now been neutered and has had to have his front teeth out.. bless him...
He was so matted he has had a serious haircut too!!!
Brought him home today... what a delight... he is so happy... and I cant believe how well he is eating without those front teeth..
He is next to Sadie and they have already been kissing through the partition.. so fingers crossed!!

dudley003.jpg

dudley004.jpg

dudley011.jpg

dudley012.jpg

Hello Dudley you are a very handsome chap - looks like you have fallen on your paws too lucky boy

Is he blind or is it the pic making his eye look cloudy?

Hello Dudley you are a very handsome chap - looks like you have fallen on your paws too lucky boy

Is he blind or is it the pic making his eye look cloudy?

No Not blind.. had to use "remove red eye" cos of flash.. so his eyes look a bit blue!!!

Just wondered how things are going with your lovely new boy?

Hes settled in really well bless him.. Eats for England too.. teeth or no teeth!!
Hes next to Sadie and they just sprawl out alongside each other..
He was only neutered last Wednesday so Ill give him a while yet before I try them together but they seem to like each other
Hes so sweet.. how can anyone mis treat them!!!!!

dudley005-1.jpg

Hes settled in really well bless him.. Eats for England too.. teeth or no teeth!!
Hes next to Sadie and they just sprawl out alongside each other..
He was only neutered last Wednesday so Ill give him a while yet before I try them together but they seem to like each other
Hes so sweet.. how can anyone mis treat them!!!!!

dudley005-1.jpg

I cant get over how gorgeous he is:love:
I hope the bond works with sadie:love::wave:

Oh bless he is beautiful and I am so happy he has a lovely new home and a wifey bun waiting for him :D

Back