• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Aunty Angie from Henrietta

Hunnybunny2007

Warren Veteran
and anyone else:D

Cooeee:wave: Aunty Angie I'm in my new home, the food is good, but I'm too busy to eat:D

Henrietta005.jpg

and the accommodations not bad

Henrietta022.jpg

I get lots of room to run

and play with the toys

Henrietta029.jpg

and when I'm done I stretch my legs and sleep

Henrietta026.jpg

Henrietta023.jpg

Thank you for looking after me and finding me a mummy who is giving me lots of cuddles and telling how beautiful I am:love: I think I'm going to be very happy here:love:

:love::love::love::love:

I didn't know Henrietta was going to live with you :D:D I'm so happy for her:D:D ....

Actually it's made my day :love::love::love:

Awwww!!! :love: xx

Congrats to you on rehoming her and congrats to Henrietta on getting such a lovely home. Looks like she's made herself thoroughly at home anyway! :wave:

Awww she is LOVELY! :love::love::love: I love the fact that her poos are everywhere too!! :lol::lol: Make yourself at home, bunny!! :)

oohhh baby ... you look so happy !!

Thank you so much Sue for that .. its actualy made me cry ,.. she was in such a state when she arrived ...to see her now being spoiled rotten has made my day .. :D

Henrietta girl ... you get those poos in that litter tray now like a good girlie .. or its back outside you go ! .. not realy .. ;)

oohhh baby ... you look so happy !!

Thank you so much Sue for that .. its actualy made me cry ,.. she was in such a state when she arrived ...to see her now being spoiled rotten has made my day .. :D

Henrietta girl ... you get those poos in that litter tray now like a good girlie .. or its back outside you go ! .. not realy .. ;)

She's so friendly:love: I think she's settled in, my o/h saw her happy flopped and said that didn't take long:lol:

I think Denise needs to take the credit (or blame):lol: for Henrietta coming to me, hopefully she is going to be bonded with Harry, he's been on his own a few months since losing Tilley after a GA, he's recently recovered from an abscess on his face, so fingers crossed for a happy bonding:oops:

I think she wanted you all to see those big golden poos:lol:

Oh, a glow of happiness went through me and I have a wee tear in my eye at those pics. :oops: So lovely to see Henrietta in the best of homes, and I am rather jealous of her golden poops. :lol: Good luck with bonding. :wave:

She's so friendly:love: I think she's settled in, my o/h saw her happy flopped and said that didn't take long:lol:

I think Denise needs to take the credit (or blame):lol: for Henrietta coming to me, hopefully she is going to be bonded with Harry, he's been on his own a few months since losing Tilley after a GA, he's recently recovered from an abscess on his face, so fingers crossed for a happy bonding:oops:

SHES ALWAYS BEEN TRUSTING AND FRIENDLY ...EVEN WHEN SHE ARRIVED AND WAS UNCOMFORTABLE AND IN PAIN .. YOUD THINK SHE WOULD HATE HUMANS FOR LEAVING HER TO GET LIKE THAT ...INSTEAD SHE WAS SO ADORING FROM DAY ONE .. DO YOU THINK THEY KNOW WE WANT TO HELP :)

SHES ALWAYS BEEN TRUSTING AND FRIENDLY ...EVEN WHEN SHE ARRIVED AND WAS UNCOMFORTABLE AND IN PAIN .. YOUD THINK SHE WOULD HATE HUMANS FOR LEAVING HER TO GET LIKE THAT ...INSTEAD SHE WAS SO ADORING FROM DAY ONE .. DO YOU THINK THEY KNOW WE WANT TO HELP :)

I think so - Chester and Digby were very poorly and had loads of medication, Digby had regular washes and he used to groom me while I was cleaning him:love: Both were very trusting, Chester used to sit with his paws on my feet:love:

I've absolutely no idea what you mean Sue!?!? :angel: ;) :lol:

You know she very nearly ended up here you know ;) It would have been such a shame if the M1 hadn't have re-opened yesterday to get her to you :p :lol:

Seriously though, Henrietta looks well at home already & it has made my day seeing her so chilled & relaxed :love::love::love:

I've absolutely no idea what you mean Sue!?!? :angel: ;) :lol:

You know she very nearly ended up here you know ;) It would have been such a shame if the M1 hadn't have re-opened yesterday to get her to you :p :lol:

Seriously though, Henrietta looks well at home already & it has made my day seeing her so chilled & relaxed :love::love::love:

Sue trusted you to do the bunny run? :shock:
You did the bunnyrun and the bunny actually reached her destination? :shock:

Back