• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Parsley and Zithromax . .UD post 34 at vets not good

parsnipbun

Wise Old Thumper
Following my threads about various possible treatments for his very severe ear/head abscess; Parsley starts his new drugs regime today.

We are all very very nervous and are of course aware of possible side effects etc but have little choice given the advanced and huge state of the abscess as revealed by CT scans.

It feels awful giving him the meds and then sitting worrying in case they affect him but we have to try and maybe there will be a miracle.

So wish us all luck . . especially Parsley. So far in his life he has been a stray, broken his leg badly, developed strange lumps on his skin, then had severe ear infections and an abscess! But you really wouldn't know - he is the liveliest and most friendly and outgoing and enthusiastic bun we have!!! (although that could be something to do with the fact that he still has his plums so life is one long adventure playground for him:shock::oops:)

www.parsleyswarren.org (and on Bunspace)

Last edited:
Good luck Parsley. :D

You have a lovely website - I adore the photo of you grooming Papa's face. :love::love:

Wishing you all the luck in the world- I hope the new drug regime keeps the abscess at bay, and doesn't have any nasty side effects xx

Back