• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the rabbits tonight (one funny pic)

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
locksley and mabel pics on my bed

good evening RU

006-2.jpg

hello RU friends

003-1.jpg

bunnies rule this bed mom

001.jpg

018-1.jpg

stroking my baby girl

012-1.jpg

:shock: and this is not very lady like mabel :lol: (tongue)

010-2.jpg

Those faces :lol: I love your rabbits, question is can Mabel jump onto the bed yet?

nope, she is still only very tiny, i can only presume she;s going to take after her dad, unless she gets a sudden growth spurt :lol: she's 15 weeks old, locksley was igger at 14weeks as he was neautered then :shock:

when we first got her i thought she was bigger then locksley was at 8weeks, and grandma said she was going to be a big girl, she is eating ive made sure, and at night they have their supper separate soo she gets her share

:wave: it's true, locksley has made me def want a mini lop in the future :) so cute and mabel is just a darlin :love: x

he looks its :love: my bella and jasper are my bubba's and i never want to be without them but WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY in the future i wanna get a mini lop :love:

how old are both your buns hun?

xx

awwwwwwwww mabel really is a little bubba :love:

they are both stunners hun, really cute :love:

thankyou, she;s still a small buba, dad says she still seems abit timid, but i think she;s just a good girl who doesn;t want to do anything wrong, she loves me already she follows me, also when ive put her in the garden, she lets me pick her straight up like locksley does, saves running around :lol:

i dont know which bunny is more dominant as they both seem alike and lovable with each other, but she is his half sister :lol:

they're related?? :D thats very cool, i got both bella and jasper from the pet shop chain that should not be mentioned :oops: so i have no idea about their herritage (i count myself very fortunate that both my bubba's are healthy and friendly)

xx

Back