• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit boarding in Newcastle, Tyne and Wear area

Lilian_vin

New Kit
Hi, I'm going on holiday in 2 weeks time and so I need to find a rabbit boarding place to look after my 3 rabbits.

I've found a few on the internet but just wondering if anyone can recommend me ones that they've used before.

Thanks alot

We do bunny boarding if you are stuck for somewhere but we are near Scotch Corner in Richmond, North Yorkshire.
Rabbits must be spayed or neutered and be fully vaccinated against Myxomatosis & VHD to board with us.
If you would like more details please pm me :)

I've never heard of any good ones around here. Tuckerbunnies' boarding is definitely worth the travel, look at the pictures of her set up in stories and photos, they look amazing :D

I cant vouch for them myself as ive not used them but my sister in law has used "home from home" near Heddon. Might be worth a look?

We do bunny boarding if you are stuck for somewhere but we are near Scotch Corner in Richmond, North Yorkshire.
Rabbits must be spayed or neutered and be fully vaccinated against Myxomatosis & VHD to board with us.
If you would like more details please pm me :)

Hi there, my rabbits are not neutered but they are fully vaccinated :cry:

Back