• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why does nobody love spots?

PixieRabbit

Mama Doe
It seems there are six spotty bunny's up for adoption. Why does nobody love these cute spotty faces?
ninja.jpg

poppy2.jpg.opt198x148o0,0s198x148.jpg

peter.jpg

Max.jpg

181911_144602688934227_100001534913720_265939_94223_n.jpg.opt169x139o0,0s169x139.jpg

Anybody disagree? :lol:

I love spotty bunnies! I don't understand how people can't love their gorgeous markings! :love:

I have no idea. I think people would be well advised to get buns with a compatable temperament when adopting older buns, & ignore the colour.

I adore my bun, but he's not everyone's cup of tea :lol:.

DSCI0457-2.jpg

DSCI0880.jpg

I have two spotty bunnies :D every time I see those pics on your website they make me think of Zero :( they would be lovely pets for anyone

DSCI0457-2.jpg

DSCI0880.jpg

I have two spotty bunnies :D every time I see those pics on your website they make me think of Zero :( they would be lovely pets for anyone

I just wonder why they always get overlooked. I think it's mostly because people are asking me for pair's these days :lol: But still, when choosing a bun from me they never pick the spotty ones. And English Spot's are my favourite breed :love:

I just wonder why they always get overlooked. I think it's mostly because people are asking me for pair's these days :lol: But still, when choosing a bun from me they never pick the spotty ones. And English Spot's are my favourite breed :love:

it seems unusual I thought it was normally the 'plain'/self coloured bunnies that get overlooked. And normally pairs are hard to rehome. We must just be a bit weird up here :lol:

Digby who I just lost was a spot and he was the most gentle cuddly bun ever, he had an amazing temprement and I miss him so much:love::love:

Back