• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I simply ADORE Rabbit Jumping

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
I do! Really and truly!

I was a bit dubious to start with, due to risk of injury, but have found a new passion for it!

.....I mean before I decided to try rabbit jumping, I used to waste tons of time walking around the rabbit!:roll: Heaven forbid he was lying in a doorway! Panic would ensue....How would I get past?! Now I just hop over without thought. It has really simplified my life!!

So all you silly Moo's who are dead against rabbit jumping...you should try it! ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I did wonder what on earth you were on about there for a minute :oops::lol:

I did wonder what on earth you were on about there for a minute :oops::lol:

Ah! ;) See what I did there?! Lured you in under false pretenses...then made a funny! :lol:

I am in SUCH an odd mood at the moment! Too much caffeine! :roll:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: I was dreading opening the thread. :?

It'd be just my luck that the bunny would move as I was mid-jump and I'd end up landing on him. :lol::lol::lol:

I do far more Barrier Jumping than Rabbit Jumping, but I do like a nice 'Bunny Shuffle' along the landing.

I do far more Barrier Jumping than Rabbit Jumping, but I do like a nice 'Bunny Shuffle' along the landing.

Have you ever jumped over a stairgate and a bunny in one go?! I am at a very high level of rabbit jumping, I'll have you know! :lol::lol:

Well I just have to say its dangerous, you could misjudge your hop and land on a buns head or ear, the bun might move, you should just wait for the bun to move, if he is sleeping in a doorway then find a window to hop out of and walk around that way.:roll:

:lol::lol::lol:

I haven't done much actual rabbit jumping but I have done a lot of 'rabbit dodging' - usually consisting of a sharp sideways movement combined with a jump - especially with a black rabbit that likes to hide in the shadows and become invisible then jump out under your feet. :roll:

I'm not too good at the hurdles though - I even trip over the piggies' 14" high C&C grids on a regular basis! :lol: x

Back