• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RU changed my life !!

chillybonkers

Warren Scout
Being very new to the RU forum and not having had a rabbit since i was about 8 i have to say what a brilliant bunch of dedicated mums and dads all these bunnies have.

Before i joined i advertised on the Freecycle site that i wanted to home a bunny or two from someone who couldnt give them the attention they needed anymore rather than buy on from the big pet stores etc. I was contacted by a lady who offered me a rabbit and guinea pig friend and on my picking up the pair seemed very upset to be parting with them. After a few days of them settling down i emailed her to let her know they were fine and do you know, she did not even bother to email me back! Not that sad to see them go obviously!

I was always brought up that a pet was a friend for life and was to be given the best u could. RU has been really helpful to give my rabbit and his guinea pig friend all the things they need for a happy healthly life and i thank you all for that.

I cant believe some of the things I read on here and Ru has opened my eyes to the horrible life that some bunnies have to endure, it really has made me think about rabbits in a completely different way and now I too get the comments about being mad from work colleagues and family members who dont understand the Bunny way!

Anyway speech over! thanks to all you members for your knowledge tips and bunny love !

Thats a nice post. Welcome to RU! :wave: Glad the forum has helped you and your bun and guinea pig. :D It has helped me a lot too.

Back